Feb 27, 2012

Die raisins die

Die Raisins Die by doublexuan
I have had this image in my head for quite a while now. There are tons of food that I hate, and for a few years I actually kept a list of disgusting food and updated it once in a while (great idea for impending illustrations!). Raisins however, are permanently on the top of my list, not only because they look nasty and taste gross, but also because they invade a great variety of food. They appear practically everywhere- rice, couscous, cakes, muffins, chocolates, you name it. The worst part about it is that people do not warn you when you order food that comes with them, it is as though they want you to relish in this element of raisi-ny surprise.

If I ever have access to a time-machine, I will send a note to the inventor of raisins and tell him/her that I do not appreciate it at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment